This is a rare spot where I’m fading a team that played in Week 0. There are a ton of unknowns on both sides, but I find LSU to be at least closer to a reload situation while Florida State is just hoping to step forward in a rebuild. LSU’s offensive line is a concern, but the combination of QB Jayden Daniels and WR Kayshon Boutte gives the Tiger offense elite talent that FSU can’t match. I’m not sure which, if any, Seminole offensive lineman would start at any top-end ACC school, and we’ve seen countless times where mediocre SEC schools in the trenches blitz big-name ACC teams. I’m huge on LSU defensive lineman Maason Smith. He will create turnovers here, leading LSU to a comfortable win.
Betting: LSU (-3) vs. Florida State
More from LSUMore posts in LSU »
- The SEC will Most Likely Decide to Stay at 8 Games.
- How LSU is Coming Along in Developing its high Talent
- LSU Football Gets Air-Conditioned Helmets in 2023 – Watch the Players’ Reaction
- The SEC has held on to 8 Conference Games, but with Texas and Oklahoma Coming in 2024, is There a Need for more Intra-Conference Games?The SEC has held on to 8 Conference Games, but with Texas and Oklahoma Coming in 2024, is There a Need for more Intra-Conference Games?
- Opinion: 8 Games or 9 Games? What Does Coach Kelly Think?