•LSU enters the Tennessee contest having won four straight and 13 of its last 14 games in Tiger Stadium against SEC Eastern Division foes. The streak dates back to the Tennessee win in 2010 with the 16-10 setback to Florida in 2016 serving as the only loss during that span.
• LSU has won 9 straight games, including 3 in 2022 when reaching the 30-point mark.
• LSU has allowed only 3 second-half points (Miss. State field goal) in its 2 SEC games this season.
• LSU’s defense has gone 14 straight second-half possessions without yielding a single point (4 vs. Mississippi State, 5 vs. New Mexico, 5 vs. Auburn).
• LSU’s school-record streak of 46 consecutive games with a TD pass ended last week vs. Auburn. LSU had thrown a TD pass in every game dating back to the Arkansas contest in 2018.
• Last week’s win over Auburn was the fewest points in a victory (21) for LSU since beating Mississippi State, 19-3, in 2018.
• Offensively, LSU is averaging 35.6 points and 443.6 total yards per game (196.0 rushing, 247.6 passing).
• Defensively, LSU is allowing only 14.8 points and 293.8 total yards a contest (109.2 rushing, 184.6 passing).
• LSU leads the SEC in turnover margin (+5) and turnovers gained (12).
• The Tigers are also first in the SEC in redzone defense allowing only 7 scores (4 TDs/3 FGs) on 11 possessions. LSU has forced 3 redzone turnovers.
• In 5 games as LSU’s starting QB, Jayden Daniels has accounted for 9 TDs (6 pass, 3 rush) and he’s completed 68 percent of his passes (89-of-131) for 915 yards, 6 TDs and no interceptions. He also leads the team in rushing with 321 yards and 3 TDs on 60 carries.
• LSU has 5 receivers with at least 11 catches led by Malik Nabers with 22 for 290 yards and a TD.
• DB Jay Ward leads the Tigers in tackles (25), followed by LB Harold Perkins (23) and DT Mekhi Wingo (19).
• DE BJ Ojulari leads the team in sacks (3.5) and tackles for loss (4.5). Ojulari has twice been named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week this year.
3 Second half points LSU has allowed in its two SEC games this year
8 Consecutive pre-noon kickoff wins for LSU in Tiger Stadium
14 Current streak of consecutive second-half possessions for LSU opponents without scoring a point