This is a problematic win/loss projection to handicap given the challenges of Brian Kelly’s second-year schedule with the Tigers coming off LSU’s SEC West crown in 2022. If LSU opens the season with a win over Florida State in Orlando, you’ll feel great about your chances at the over if you’re a believer in the Tigers. The most challenging game of the season during conference play comes against Alabama on the road in November. That one may decide the division title in Tuscaloosa.
Opinion: Way Too Early 2023 Projection From us
More from LSUMore posts in LSU »
- Opinion: Brian Kelly / LSU is Building a Much Faster Team Than from Years Past
- Bill Belichick Attends LSU’s Pro Day in Baton Rouge as 2023 NFL Draft approaches
- JAYDEN DANIELS, LSU is #6 in CFB’s PFF’s top 10 Returning QBs for the 2023 season
- Can Jayden Daniels Carry LSU to the Promise Land & Become a Superstar on the Way?
- LSU’s 2023 Schedule Scores #6 most Difficult SEC Schedule.