2022 NFL DRAFT PRESENTED BY BUD LIGHT TO KICK OFF IN PRIMETIME
AT 8:00 PM ET ON THURSDAY, APRIL 28
Twenty-one prospects are confirmed to attend the 2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas, Nevada, the NFL announced today.
Georgia leads all colleges with three players in attendance while Alabama and Ohio State will each have two players on-site. The Southeastern Conference leads all conferences with seven prospects confirmed to attend, followed by the Big Ten (four players), Pac-12 (four) and Atlantic Coast Conference (three).
The draft begins with the first round on Thursday night, April 28, and continues Friday, April 29, with Rounds 2-3. The draft will conclude on Saturday, April 30, with Rounds 4-7.
The NFL Draft, which was held in Cleveland last year, will be hosted in the state of Nevada for the first time.
The players confirmed to attend this year’s NFL Draft:
1) Matt Corral QB Mississippi
2) Charles Cross OL Mississippi State
3) Jordan Davis DL Georgia
4) Nakobe Dean LB Georgia
5) Ikem Ekwonu OL North Carolina State
6) Sauce Gardner CB Cincinnati
7) Kyler Gordon CB Washington
8) Kyle Hamilton S Notre Dame
9) Aidan Hutchinson DE Michigan
10) Zion Johnson OL Boston College
11) Jermaine Johnson DE Florida State
12) George Karlaftis DE Purdue
13) Devin Lloyd LB Utah
14) Drake London WR Southern California
15) Evan Neal OL Alabama
16) Chris Olave WR Ohio State
17) Kayvon Thibodeaux DE Oregon
18) Jameson Williams WR Alabama
19) Malik Willis QB Liberty
20) Garrett Wilson WR Ohio State
21) Devonte Wyatt DL Georgia